Twitter is looking to bolster our engineering team with an experienced developer of large-scale systems.
This may be you if you love Twitter and also have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of real-world software development experience
- Experience architecting high-volume web applications and/or messaging systems
- Excellent and influential communication skills with engineers and non-engineers
- Extensive experience programming in C, C++ and/or Java as well as scripting languages (Python, Ruby)
- Deep familiarity with Unix/Linux environments, HTTP, TCP-IP
- Experience with Jabber, Ruby on Rails, MySql a plus
- Strong interest in Twitter and developing a world-class Internet application
This position is full-time in our San Francisco office. It offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience (plus benefits) in a unique company.
We are looking for someone who wants to play a leadership role, solving hard problems on a dynamic team (currently, 10 people). It’s sure to be an interesting ride.
Please email people AT obvious.com with a resume.