Wednesday, February 7, 2007 | By Biz Stone (@biz) 02/07/2007 - 03:40
We sent an email out today but in case you’re not a subscriber, here’s a quick roundup of the news we sent out.
- We’re finalists in the SXSW Web Awards. Vote for us!
- Usernames are now more prominent than real names. Learn why.
- Text WHOIS BIZ to 40404 and get my one line bio. (Try any username)
- Direct Message email alerts keep you in touch. Turn them off?
- Email alerts when you get new friends can now be turned off.
- Jason Goldman joins Obvious as Director of Product Strategy (W00t!)
- Mike Pennie, writer/producer for My Name Is Earl is Twittering.