Do you know a lot about how Twitter works? Like helping people? Got some spare time? Want to make some money?
We’re looking to add one or two people in the very important role of Twitter support staff (part-time). It doesn’t matter where you liveyou can work from home. You need:
- An enthusiasm for Twitter
- Great (and speedy) written English* skills
- At least 15 hours a week of focused availability
- To be a highly proficient user of the web, Twitter, and software in general (and a quick learner)
* We have a special position available if you can read and write Japanese, but that’s not required.
The job consists, basically, of answering emails from people who write in who are having trouble with Twitter and helping them out as quickly as possible.
Pay will be hourly. Inquire for more details.
Send your resume and Twitter username to twitter.supportjobs AT gmail.com.