The brightest stars in Hollywood will flock to the Beverly Hills Hilton for the Golden Globes Awards (@goldenglobes) this Sunday, Jan. 13 at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT. And while fans will be watching on their TVs from countries around the world, they can get even closer to the show and feel like they’re part of the action (and the after parties) by tuning in on Twitter.
Actors, directors, style icons and other VIPs will be live-tweeting to share inside experiences from on the red carpet, in the audience, backstage, and sometimes watching along on their couch. With the dinner party setting of the Golden Globes, the awards show is known for providing fans a unique glimpse of TV and film’s most talented stars. Following along on Twitter is like having a seat at the table, being a part of the conversation with your favorite celebrities.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus @OfficialJLD - Nominee for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series
- David Spade - @DavidSpade
- Sofia Vergara - @SofiaVergara - Nominee for Modern Family
- Hayden Panettiere - @haydenpanettier - Nominee for Nashville
- Megan Hilty - @meganhilty - Star of nominee Smash
- Audrina Patridge - @AudrinaPatridge
- Nina Garcia - @NinaGarcia
- Omar Epps - @omarepps
- Camila Alves - @iamcamilaalves
- Marlon Wayons - @MARLONLWAYANS
- Retta - @unfoRETTAble
- Todd Barry - @ToddBarry
- Krista Smith - @KristaSmith
- Ra Ra Riot - @rarariot
- Christos Decades @ChristosDecades
- George Kotsiopoulos - @GeorgeKotsi
- Maria Menounos - @mariamenounos
- Tyler James Williams - @TylerJamesWill
- Shanola Hampton - @ShanolaHampton
- Katee Sackhoff - @kateesackhoff
Whether you’re tuning in for the fashion, results, acceptance speeches or witty banter, you can engage or just follow along with your favorite nominees and fellow fans using the hashtag #goldenglobes and #globesparty, or check out the special page we built that features the live-tweeters all in one place.
Chef Suki prepares this year’s @goldenglobes appetizer! A grilled artichoke with fennel tomato lemon mousse and salad! twitter.com/goldenglobes/s…
— Golden Globe Awards (@goldenglobes) January 3, 2013
Just realized that the golden globes are this weekend!!!! @giulianarancic call me we need to talk dresses! Are we still doing 2 changes? #E!
— Kelly Osbourne (@MissKellyO) January 7, 2013
Hope I find something to wear for the @goldenglobesLol! @marielhaenn @robzangardi#overacheivers#LOVEit#LETSGETITtwitter.com/JLo/status/288…
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) January 7, 2013
Nothing goes better with gold sequins than red chucks. Good call, Amy! #GoldenGlobestwitter.com/parksandrecnbc…
— Parks and Recreation (@parksandrecnbc) January 2, 2013