Tuesday, Jan. 22; 10-11 p.m. EST
After much clamoring from fans, Lauren Graham – the star of Gilmore Girls and Parenthood – has joined Twitter as @TheLaurenGraham. She will be live-tweeting the season finale of @NBCParenthood on Tuesday, Jan. 22 from 10-11pm EST, providing behind the scenes commentary and chatting with fans about one of TV’s most popular shows. Till then, use #AskLauren to tweet her questions, which she’ll answer during the finale.
Also, wee crackers: live tweeting during #Parenthood season finale Tues. Send questions to #AskLauren and I will answer each and every one.
Thursday, Jan. 24
@ProjectRunway will have its season premiere this Thursday; fans will have several opportunities to follow along and join the conversation, including:
- Runway Recall: The team from Lifetime will be launching Runway Recall, a new online game that can be played while watching the show. Of course, you’ll need a Twitter account to play.
- Real-Time Runway: See what’s trending and who’s live-tweeting during each episode. For three hours before and three hours after a show, check out Real-Time Runway for updates, what’s trending.
- Live Tweeters: Follow along for an inside peek at the perspective of live tweeters including:
only 5 days to go until @projectrunway premiere on @lifetimetv !!! #excited #ProjectRunway -follow me live tweeting throughout the show!!!
Thursday, Jan. 24; 1 p.m. EST
@Cosmopolitan is hosting a Twitter chat with their editor-in-chief @JoannaColes. Use the hashtag #CosmoLIVE to ask her anything about Cosmo, her stint as a mentor on Project Runway, Cosmo’s new show on “The Job” on CBS.
Movie buffs who can’t make it to Sundance this year can follow the action with a live-tweeting cast in Park City. Follow @sundancefestnow and the hashtag #Sundance to solicit questions for the cast to answer throughout the week.
- 1/21 @caseyrosewilson
- 1/22 @soundcitymovie
- 1/23 @michael_polish, @katebosworth
- 1/24 @jeremyscahill
- 1/25 @YuungJaaKe
- 1/26 @lizwgarcia, @hitrecordjoe, @cooperdance, @trevorgroth
Posted by Rachael Horwitz (@rachaelrad)