Today, we’re excited to announce the expansion of Twitter Ads to 12 additional markets in Central and Eastern Europe, and in Portugal. Our new markets include: Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Ukraine and Portugal.
There has been tremendous growth in this region over the last year, and Twitter Ads will now be available in 35 EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) markets through direct sales support teams and reseller partnerships.
We’ve heard positive feedback from brands around the world about how our recent product developments have helped accomplish goals like driving engagement or direct-response actions like website traffic, video views, leads and sales. Since 2013, there have been significant enhancements to our suite of creative, measurement and targeting tools, including:
- Promoted Video helps brands easily upload and distribute video on Twitter, and measure their content’s reach and effectiveness.
- Objective-based campaigns and pricing (beta) makes it easier for advertisers to create and optimize successful marketing campaigns — and pay only for the actions that are aligned with their marketing.
- The Tweet Activity Dashboard gives advertisers, publishers and VITs insight into how their organic Tweet content performs.
- Mobile App Promotion enables advertisers to drive mobile app installs and engagements on Twitter.
- TV Conversation Targeting allows networks and brands to promote Tweets to users who engage with specific shows.
We look forward to helping advertisers in these new markets achieve their goals on Twitter. To get started, connect with our team at business.twitter.com.