Today we’re thrilled to announce the Twitter Official Partner Program, a new initiative combining industry-leading product and service partners that help businesses achieve better results on Twitter and beyond.
The launch of the Twitter Official Partner Program brings together our strategic partners from the Twitter Certified Program and the Twitter Marketing Platform Partner Program. Twitter Official Partners have been recognized by Twitter because of their high-quality products or expert-level services and proven success on Twitter.
You can learn more about the Twitter Official Partner Program and find details about our partners in the newly launched Twitter Partner Marketplace — the one place to find which partner can help you achieve your business goals on Twitter.
Twitter Official Partners can help marketers, advertisers and brands:
- Increase campaign performance. Twitter Official Partners can help you scale, manage and measure campaign performance to ensure you achieve your objectives.
- Gain deep insight. Use a Twitter Official Partner powered by Twitter data to effectively measure your brand’s performance and identify marketing and consumer insights.
- Market more efficiently. Twitter Official Partners can help you manage your brand’s social presence, discover and display engaging content and oversee customer care.
Twitter Official Partners are also recognized for what they do best across eight competencies:
- Analytics. Find insights from Twitter data.
- Engagement. Manage social interactions and publishing.
- Content Curation and Display. Find and display Twitter content.
- Consulting and Agency Services. Find consulting and agency services.
- Ad Technology. Scale and optimize campaigns.
- Audience Data Provider. Find new customers on Twitter using third-party data.
- Audience On-Boarding. Find your customers on Twitter using Tailored Audiences.
- Ad Measurement. Measure performance of Twitter mobile campaigns.
We’re also excited to welcome IBM, our first ever Consultancy partner, into the Twitter Official Partner Program. Through the strategic partnership formed between Twitter and IBM, IBM is the first solutions provider that provides strategic insight, consulting and analytics to help brands and enterprises make decisions with Twitter data. Twitter and IBM have worked to train more than 10,000 IBM employees on Twitter data and analytics best practices.
We believe in the transformative power of Twitter data for businesses, and are excited to be a Twitter Official Partner. With our deep industry and technology expertise, we’re prepared to help the modern enterprise capture the knowledge of social data and turn it into actionable results.Glenn FinchGlobal leader of big data & analytics for IBM Global Business Services
This growing program, new site and new logo are just the beginning. We’re excited to put more resources into developing Twitter’s ecosystem for years to come. Many partners have seen tremendous success and value in working with Twitter and being a partner:
Twitter’s product innovation and scale make it a truly unique and powerful channel for marketers. Brand Networks’ success on the platform is a direct result of Twitter’s dedicated partnership and support in building solutions that enable our customers to leverage Twitter’s global reach and real-time environment. Most importantly, Twitter enables us to fulfill our mission of empowering advertisers to reach the right audience with the most relevant content at the right time.Jamie TedfordCEO, Brand Networks
Twitter’s Official Partner Program enables a close collaboration between Simply Measured and Twitter, while driving new value for social marketers. Through this program we’re able to gain instant credibility in the market and deliver more innovation to our customers.Adam SchoenfeldCEO, Simply Measured
While only the highest-quality solutions are admitted to the program, we’re always looking for new and innovative products and services. Learn more about how to become a Twitter Official Partner.
This content was originally posted on our Developer Blog.