We’re rolling out the red carpet for the first annual Twitter Awards to recognize and celebrate the amazing creative work of our ad clients all over the world.
We at Twitter want to recognize the advertisers that have really stood out over the past year. Because, let’s face it, when you look at the current advertising landscape, there are so many innovative, imaginative, and impactful things happening on Twitter.
We will recognize the outstanding work in six categories:
- The #Live award recognizes the campaigns that best used Twitter to connect with people live during events, television, and global moments. Because everyone wants to talk about what’s happening now.
- The #Impact award is basically the big money! award, recognizing those campaigns that rode their thoughtful strategies all the way to sweet ROI results.
- The #Creativity award recognizes the boundless creativity and shoot-for-the-moon innovation that flourishes on Twitter.
- The #Scale award celebrates the campaigns that generated worldwide awareness and engagement, and had major cultural impact. In other words, the campaigns that rocked the globe.
- The #Customer award celebrates businesses that excelled at using Twitter for customer service and made loyal friends for life by treating their customers like, well, family.
- The #Growth award recognizes small businesses that used Twitter Ads to grow, expand, and spread their wings.
In addition to major bragging rights, award winners may receive a coveted award perfect for mantels or glass cases, recognition on Twitter and/or marketing.twitter.com, Twitter Flight School, as well as a special digital presence at Twitter headquarters. Our panel of judges includes industry experts and executives from agencies, brands, and other esteemed professionals who know their stuff.
Feeling lucky? Feeling proud? Feeling confident? Good! Submit your campaign here.
No purchase or payment necessary. Visit https://twitterawards.com/ for full Official Rules that govern this Contest.
This blog has been corrected to reflect the most updated breakdown of categories and winners.