Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia (@MBFWA) turns 20 this year, and to celebrate, @MBFWA and @TwitterAU are joining forces to make this year’s event bigger and better than ever.
Australian celebrities from all fields are taking part in the first ever #MBFWA VIP #FashionFlock to give fashion fans around the world their unique take on the top trends, best walks, and most impressive catwalks. The #FashionFlock will be live-Tweeting from the front row of #MBFWA’s highest profile shows including the shows of Johanna Johnson, (@_JohannaJohnson), Alice McCall (@AliceMcCALL) and By Johnny (@byjohnnytweets).
More of the #FashionFlock include:
- Samantha Jade (@sjademusic), award-winning music artist and actress
- Richard Wilkins (@RichardWilkins), Channel 9 entertainment editor
- Melissa Hoyer (@melissahoyer), style and entertainment editor for NEWS.com.au
- Maz Compton (@MazCompton), host of 2DayFM’s Dan and Maz show
- Ksenija Lukich (@KsenijaLukich), host of E! Australia
- Tiffany Farrington (@TiffSocialDiary), director of Social Diary, PR guru and social butterfly
- Bianca Cheah (@BiancaCheah), fitness blogger, model and founder of Sporteluxe.com
- Sarah Ellen (@Sarah3llen), actress, model and singer.
You can follow the whole #FashionFlock via this Twitter list.
As part of the action, a Vine 360 Booth will also be on hand, capturing the hottest street looks. Behind the scenes throughout the week, there will also be a Twitter Mirror for snapping and Tweeting selfies from backstage.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, follow @MBFWA and keep your fashion-forward eye on the hashtags #MBFWA and #FashionFlock to see more Tweets like these:
Finally, don’t forget to download Periscope, our new app to share and experience live video from your mobile phone, for live-streaming action direct from the runway.