Food lovers can now find even more to talk about on Twitter with the Twitter Food Council, a group of leading culinary figures who regularly join the Twitter conversation on all things food and food culture.
Led by chef Alex Guarnaschelli (@guarnaschelli), the Twitter Food Council includes top chefs, including Aussie chef Curtis Stone (@CurtisStone), and influencers representing different cuisines and interests. Anyone who wants to join the conversation and interact with Council members can simply Tweet with the official hashtag, #FoodFlock.
Food is communal by nature, which is why these chefs and influencers Tweet their experiences as they happen. From Twitter Q&As, to Periscope chats, to Tweets from behind the scenes as a new project unfolds, you can interact directly with the experts and find daily inspiration in #FoodFlock Tweets, like these:
Here are the inaugural members of the Twitter Food Council:
- Adam Rapoport: @rapo4, editor in chief, Bon Appetit
- Alex Guarnaschelli: @guarnaschelli, celebrity chef and head of Twitter Food Council
- Amanda Hesser: @amandahesser, co-founder and CEO, Food52
- Anne Burrell: @chefanneburrell, celebrity chef
- Ayesha Curry: @ayeshacurry, celebrity chef
- Carla Hall: @carlahall, celebrity chef
- Curtis Stone: @CurtisStone, celebrity chef
- Geoffrey Zakarian: @gzchef, celebrity chef
- Giada De Laurentiis: @GDeLaurentiis, celebrity chef
- Graham Elliot: @grahamelliot, celebrity chef
- José Andrés: @chefjoseandres, celebrity chef
- Marcus Samuelsson: @MarcusCooks, celebrity chef
- Michael Mina: @ChefMichaelMina, celebrity chef
- Ming Tsai: @chefmingtsai, celebrity chef
- Michael Symon: @chefsymon, celebrity chef
- Nilou Motamed: @niloumotamed, editor in chief, Food & Wine
- Rick Bayless: @Rick_Bayless, celebrity chef
Anyone can be a part of the Twitter Food Council conversation. Be sure to follow @TwitterFood and Tweet at your favourite chef with the hashtag #FoodFlock.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from #FoodFlock: