Today we added more to the Twitter API so Flash developers can build fun applications like Celly. What can the Twitter Actionscript 3 API do? I’m glad you asked!
- authenticate a user
- set authenticated user’s status
- set authenticated user’s mobile notifications on/off
- return a list of friends and their statuses
- return a public user or a friend of an authenticated user’s timeline
- return authenticated user’s friends’ timeline
- return public timeline
The only dependency is the Adobe core library but otherwise we’re providing the source code, documents, and an example as one download. You can download it from our API page.