As Biz stated a couple posts back, Twitter is growing! We’re constantly looking for amazing people to join our team in San Francisco. Interested in building out Twitter’s business relationships? Have experience negotiating with mobile operators, here and abroad? Check this out:
International Business Development Manager
Twitter is seeking a Business Development Manager who is focused on bringing Twitter’s potential to mobile and IM operators the world over. You’ll be tasked with building and maintaining strategic partner relationships and dedicated to producing results in the form of cost-reduction, localized promotion, and revenue.
- Identifying and building a pipeline of prospects
- Negotiating and closing deals (term sheets, contracts)
- Managing relationships
- Interfacing with multiple functional groups within Twitter (e.g. marketing and engineering) to successfully harvest relationships.
- Experience in international business development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Extensive knowledge of mobile operator business models, utility services, and consumer Internet technology
- Extensive negotiation and closing experience (including legal aspects)
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Prior experience working with mobile operators is a must
- Prior experience working in a startup technology company preferred
- International travel necessary
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
- BA or BS degree (MBA preferred)
- Located in San Francisco
See yourself (or someone you know) here? Join us!
Did someone say … cookies?