TweetDeck v0.20.1 is now ready for pre-release testing. Since the contents of this update are important, testing of this version is open to everyone. Please only install this version on the understanding it is a pre-release and is untested.
This point release contains the following fixes and new functionality:
- Fixed bug with search columns not updating when they contain the # symbol
- Removed auto update of favorite column to test if it is having a detrimental effect on the number of calls made to the API and causing API rate limit exceeded when it should not
- changed references to marking tweets as “read” to marking them as “seen” which is more appropriate
- Added spell checking to tweet box and search box
- Added confirm box when removing columns
Please ONLY download TweetDeck v0.20.1 from http://tweetdeck.com/beta/TweetDeck_0_20_1.air
Comments & criticisms etc to hello at tweetdeck dot com - thanks.
If testing of this version is successful then it will be pushed out to all TweetDeck installs via the internal automatic update asap.