It’s New York’s biggest week in fashion, and Twitter is bringing you a front row seat.
Starting today, Twitter and American Express will provide real-time access to Fashion Week featuring exclusive photos, commentary, and first looks at the top names in fashion.
Go to twitter.com/fashionweek to join the conversation and get insider access to the best Fashion Week has to offer.
- Runway Shows: see the hottest looks straight from the runway, courtesy of @WomensWearDaily
- Designers & Fashion Insiders: get up close and personal with interviews from top designers and fashion insiders courtesy of @AmericanExpress
- The Scene: check out the backstage drama, including candid shots of models, designers and celebs, courtesy of @Modelinia
- Beauty: learn the newest beauty, make-up, and hair techniques, courtesy of @AskBobbiBrown, @Aveda, @BumbleandBumble, @Smashboxartists, and more
- Daily Recap: look through the best of each day after the shows, curated for top trends, emerging themes, and unexpected surprises, courtesy of @Bergdorfs
Follow @nyfw to get the latest Fashion Week information, including a “Little Black Book of Hashtags” and details on your favorite designers’ shows.