We launched the Twitter Certified Program in 2012 in order to partner with the leading products and services that help businesses thrive on Twitter. Today, we’re pleased to announce the addition of five new companies to the program — our first international class.
Twitter is already a global platform — some 77% of active Twitter users are outside the U.S. And as Twitter usage around the world increases, we’re seeing an increased demand for products that enable businesses to better connect with this international audience. It’s our hope that this new group of partners will provide brands around the world with the measurement and reach, ad management, customer engagement, and content curation tools they need.
Spanning Europe, Latin America and India, the new Twitter Certified Partners are:
- Conversocial is a cloud solution that enables businesses to deliver customer service over social media at a large-scale.
- SocialBro is a marketing platform that gives you the tools to analyze and act on Twitter data to grow, engage and monetize your audience.
- Socialmetrix helps brands understand consumer sentiment and opinions, providing actionable insights to their day-to-day activities.
- Talkwalker is an easy-to-use and powerful social search, analytics and monitoring engine, used worldwide by brands and agencies.
- Unmetric works with leading brands and agencies to help them establish benchmarks for their social media activities.
Through the Twitter Certified Program, we will continue to identify the best products and services for businesses. If you have an innovative product you believe will benefit from being a Certified Partner, you can review the requirements and apply here.